Your privacy on the Internet is very important. We take every precaution and guarantee that your privacy is maintained when you are on our website.
Disclosing Information to Others
We do not distribute, sell or rent your name or personal information to any third party and will never do so without your permission. This includes any email addresses or mailing addresses that you provide. When you place you order, your mailing address is being used for shipping and strictly company related new letters, promotions or updates.
When you place orders, we provide the use of secure server that encrypts all information you enter before it is sent to us. All customer data we receive is protected againts unauthorized access.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
- “Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, contact number, email address, date of birth, state of residence, credit card or payment details, banking information and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by the us from time to time.
- The provision of certain Personal Data such as name and credit card or payment details may be mandatory in certain circumstances, such as when you make payments for orders that were placed for our products. If you do not provide the Company with your Personal Data, the Company will not be able to process your order.
- We may use and process your Personal Data for the purposes relating to our business and activities which shall include, without limitation:-
- to process your order for product(s);
- to communicate with you regarding your order;
- to provide you the product(s) you have requested;
- for purposes of billing and payments relating to your order;
- to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- for our internal administrative purposes including auditing, accounting, data analysis, and to improve our services;
- for us to comply with regulatory requirements and obligations under law whether within or outside of Malaysia.
and you agree and consent to us using and processing your Personal Data in the manner as identified in this Notice.
- We may also use and process your Personal Data for other purposes such as to send you updates and news on the latest services offered by us, promotions and events which may be of interest to you, by way of post, short message service (SMS), telephone call, email and/or by social media platforms.
- If you do not consent to us using your Personal Data for the purposes listed in Section 5 please notify us using the contact details stated in Section 10 below.
- Your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia, in the following circumstances:-
- where data storage facility is located outside of Malaysia;
- where the Company’s servers or back-up servers are located outside of Malaysia.
You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
- Your Personal Data may be transferred, accessed or disclosed to third parties for the purposes outlined in Section 4 above. Further, we may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on our behalf, and consequently may provide access to or disclose your Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. The third parties referred to in this Section include (without limitation):-
- Service providers, including, courier service providers and information technology (IT) service providers;
- Professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors and financial advisors;
- Other entities and divisions within our company such as the finance and accounts division; and
- Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
- Your Personal Data may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up.
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may request for access to and/or request correction of your Personal Data, and/or make any inquiries or complaints regarding your Personal Data by contacting:-
- In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, we have the right to refuse the your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your or another person’s privacy.
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow the minor under your care to submit Personal Data to us. In the event that such Personal Data is provided to us, you hereby consent to the processing of the minor’s Personal Data and personally accept and agree to be bound by this Notice and take responsibility for his or her actions.
- By communicating with us or by using our services you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by the Company as described in this Notice.